TAXINAVIGATOR© is a modern solution aimed at management of taxi companies activities. It consists of wild range of services related to reception and processing of taxi orders – from the client call up till client reaches his/her desired destination. System is based on latest innovative technologies in the area – global positioning system, 3G mobile communications. It is suitable for small and large settlements with heavy traffic. It combines both GPS tablets and conventional radio station operating cabs. The system can incorporate wild variety of tablets and smartphones by different manufactures without need of additional modifications to be applied. Specialized algorithms, selectively defining the most suitable cab for each order, as well as accurate navigation to the exact address, lowers the request handling time. The control mechanism integrated into the system allows accurate monitoring of the taxi service.
- Shortens the time for order to be proceed (from client call to take off) up to 50% compared to conventional methods.
- Possibility to use wide variety of tablets and manufacturers..
- Leads to evenly distributed cars throughout the city/region.
- Possibility to implement vast variety of taxi choosing criteria
- Possibility to implement consequently or competitive orders offer
- Possibility to implement regional criteria for ordering cabs
- Grouping cabs by type and or search by type/group.
- Built in tracking/navigation tool for taxi drivers to visualize client address
- Different norm for completing order based on criteria for choosing cab.
- Keeps track of time for completing order as well as automatic sanction mechanism for delays
- Showing advertising clips when client is in the car
- Makes possible to track individual cab route
- Online based orders with real time status tracking for clients
- Possibility for mobile device with GPS to place online order with current position
- Can serve cabs in mixed GPS/voice environment
- SMS notifications for clients
- Mobile internet in cabs
Call center (TAXINAVIGATOR©)Key functions for the call center:
- Collects incoming orders and client address recording and/or matching from list;
- Collects client address from GPS coordinates
- Transfers address to GPS system
- Delivering address to voice cabs
- Notifying client for arriving taxi
- Taxi management system – taxi ratings, punishments, restrictions
- Detailed reports and statistics
The system can use address-map matching table for every populated area. Each address contains GPS coordinates. PBX is server controlled so every incoming or outgoing call is handled by TAXINAVIGATOR©. Operators count highly depends of voice orders. Each operator can handle up to 250 orders/hour.
GPS center (TAXINAVIGATOR-GPS©)
After order request is accepted notification is sent to the call center and the order status is indicated on the dispatcher monitor.GPS center main functionality:
- Taxi status and location tracking
- GPS taxi administration
- Configuration of search criteria’s, settlement zoning
- Accepting orders and searching for most suitable taxi for each one of them
- Report generation for accomplished taxi tracks.
- Report generation for taxi crossing throu each of the defined zones.
- Communication means between dispatchers and taxi drivers.
End point devices for drivers
Key tablet functions:
- Track each cab status
- Tracks each cab location
- Delivers and visualize client address
- Navigates driver to client address
- Notifies client for taxi arriving’s
- Shows advertising clips when client is in the car
- Taxi location on map
- Locations of all company taxies on map
- Controlled internet access